Never spared the time to read your lips? Girls it's time to pucker up and pay attention!
FULL BODIED LIPS
- Skip the lip pencil. if that is sacrilegious, then soften the outline with your finger.
- Go matte instead of gloss or shine.
- Choose deeper, muted color like PURPLES, BROWN AND BRONZES to soften the fullness.
- Use a lip pencil of the same shade as your lips.
- The use a brown lip pencil to draw a second line in the middle of the upper lip.
- Apply lipstick. The BROWN will blend in and your upper lip will look fuller.
- Draw a neutral-colored lip pencil slightly beyond the lip. Then apply lipstick. Your lipstick will 'catch' onto the liner to give an illusion of fuller lips.
- Apply lip gloss to the middle of the bottom lip to make it pop and appear fuller.
- Wear lighter, brighter shades.
Whether full or thin, they are yours keeps. So make them work for you.