Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fashion Belts

A Fashion Belt is a flexible band, typically made of leather or heavy cloth, and worn around the waist. Belts are an integral part of every Western outfit - be it jeans or dresses or trousers. Belts support trousers or other articles of clothing and serve as style and fashion accessories. The belts are available in many shades and styles.

Materials Used for Fashion Belts

Belts are made of leather, cloth, jute, velvet, velor, silk, plastic, etc. They are adorned with rhinestones, beads, metal chains, tassels, studs, rivets and patches.

Fashion Belts Types

  • Beaded Belts
  • Braided belts
  • Gaucho Belts
  • Fashion waist belt
  • Reversible belts
  • Sash Belts
I will introduce to you the types of belts in the following post.. so STAY TUNE !


-JOJO-

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I have been looking at belts for girls to purchase for my daughter for Christmas! I love the pink glittery one in your photo...it is exactly what I am looking for! Any idea where I can order? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this discussion of the structural logic of posting.
    Thanks,
    fashion belts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb collection of belts. In addition to that you can explore more about the Skinny leather belts, double wrap belts and wide belts.

    ReplyDelete