1. Live LongerKeeping your body fat percentage at healthy levels will lengthen your life span. We know that excess weight contributes to many types of fatal disease, such as coronary disease, diabetes and cancer. Gaining extra weight really takes a severe toll on your body, so do it a favor by getting in shape.
2. Enjoy ShoppingDo you have a closet full of accessories, shoes, and bags that you never wear, because you hate trying on clothes in stores? Imagine if almost everything you tried on looked good. How much more would you enjoy shopping?
3. Worry FreeHow much wasted time (and stress) do you expend on thinking about weight gain? Imagine if you finally dropped those annoying extra pounds. You could stop reading every diet book and website (including this one!), and concentrate on your family, hobbies and work.
4. Beach TimeDo you dread going to the beach because you feel insecure about your body? You shouldn't worry too much about what other people think, but losing a few pounds will probably help you put on your favorite bikini and enjoy the beach a little more.
5. Camera HappyThe camera adds extra weight already, and seeing an unflattering picture can be enough to make you feel depressed for the rest of the day. Imagine being one of those people who "photograph well", and loving how you look in pictures.
6. More EnergyExtra weight forces your body to work extra hard, just to do the basics like walking up stairs. Give your body a break by trimming down, and you'll have more energy for the important things. Getting in shape can increase your libido too!
7. Employment ConfidenceUnfortunately when it comes to getting a job, appearance does matter. So get in shape and show your prospective employer that you mean business - that you're in control of your body and your life.
let's works together ~