Monday, January 17, 2011

Eye Wear

Eyewear forms an integral part of every woman fashion accessory. Today, women wear glasses as a tool for vision correction and a fashion accessory. Chic and glamorous sun shades add to the overall persona of a woman. Sunglasses are styled according to the changing demands of women's fashion wear and the personal choice of women the world over.

A huge variety of eye glasses are available with designer frames, special effect contact lenses and stylish sunglasses. Contact lenses are available in many shades and sometimes are worn to match or contrast with the outfit. Conract lenses are a good alternative to eye glasses and women are increasingly using contact lenses as a fashion accessory and for vision defects. The contact lenses have many varieties with the popular ones being daily wear, disposable and toric lenses.

Women fashion sunglasses are the latest fashion craze. They define the fashion statement of a woman and represent attitude and personality. The stylish sunglasses are essential for health reasons and to complement the outfit. The sunglasses protect the wearer from the harmful ultra violet rays of the sun. Sunglasses are also used to prevent aging caused due to natural elements.

Types of Eye Glasses

  • Anti-Reflective Coating glasses
  • Bifocal glasses
  • Distance or Reading Glasses
  • Photo chromatic glasses
  • Rimless glasses
  • Soft Plastic Eyeglass
  • Transition/Polarized Lenses

Im afraid of sun..especially driving in the afternoon.. my eyes cant really open.. therefore, there're always sunglasses with me.. I have a practice.. whenever im in the car automatically i will put on the sunglasses even is a raining day.. haha ! I actually do not have that practice, but my mom is the one who influences me she told me when you knit one's browns you will easily get wrinkles .. i was like OH really? OHh noo.. After that day I started to wear sunglasses whenever im out just to avoid wrinkles.. Not only that when I didnt put on make up sunglasses is the one which helps me to cover my small little eyes.. !!! here are some of my sunglasses collection :
DIOR sunglasses



 Coach sunglasses



Coach sunglasses

-JOJO-

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of classes and types of polarized eyewear that you can choose from.
    Polarized Eyewear

    ReplyDelete