Friday, January 28, 2011

HOmemade Conditioner

Tropical Conditioner

Ingredients:
  • 1 avocado (peeled and mashed)
  • coconut milk
Directions:
Combine mashed avacodo with some coconut milk. Mash together until its smooth and about as thick as shampoo. Comb it through the hair and let sit for 10 -15 minutes, wash out.

Herbal essesnces actually uses these ingredient for one of their conditioner.. instead of using the ready made conditioner why not try to mix around yourself? you will discover the difference  ~


here is some of the conditioner from herbal essences.. i usually go for the red raspberry because it smell really good and I love RED !!! i been using these product for many years and it is a good choice..


-JOJO-


2 comments:

  1. It is a nice hair conditioner. It is important to use standard hair conditioner for hair. I always conditioner my hair after apply shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds Great, Thanks. Though, I rather do something else 4 to act for something more than my hair. Sincerely this is silly I still do care ab. my hair.

    ReplyDelete