Things You'll Need:
- Strengthening shampoo
- Coarse bristled brush
- Begin using a shampoo that is specially formulated to strengthen the strands of your hair. This will help prevent breakage, which can make the hair appear as if it is growing slower. Use your fingertips to massage your scalp as you are shampooing.
- Wait for your hair to dry before brushing it with a coarse bristled brush. These brushes are designed to pull the natural oil near the scalp all the way down the hair shaft. Brush up to three times a day but avoid excessive brushing, which can cause hair to weaken.
- Include lots of protein in your diet. Liver, eggs, fish, and beans are all very good for your hair.
- Give yourself a scalp massage once a week to improve the blood circulation and encourage hair growth. Rub small circles into the scalp with your finger tips.
- Avoid excessive amounts of unnecessary sugar, fat, alcoholic beverages and caffeine.
- Drink 64 ounces of water a day. This will keep you hydrated and allow your hair to grow at its maximum potential.-JOJO-