It is important have healthy, smooth skin. You can have healthy, smooth skin by protecting your self from sun exposure, practicing good hygiene, moisturizing your skin and starting a healthy diet. You can also get smooth skin by avoiding detrimental habits such as excessive smoking and stress.
1. Fortify yourself from the sun. The sun's powerful rays break down the collagen and elastin proteins in the skin. This causes wrinkles to develop on the skin. Avoid being exposed to the sun during the peak daylight hours, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you have to go outdoors during the peak daylight hours, wear protective clothing and sunscreen that will protect you from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays
2. Practice good hygiene. Wash your face and your skin regularly with soap and clean warm water. Be very gentle when you wash your skin. Avoid using strong soaps and limit bathing time. Strong soaps and hot water can remove vital oils from your skin. Shave your skin gently. Use shaving creams and gels before shaving and shave in the direction the hair is growing.
3. Moisturize your skin. The type of moisturizers you use depend on the current conditions of your skin. If you have normal skin, use a well-balanced, water-based moisturizer that has lightweight oils. If you have sensitive skin, use a moisturizer that does not contain chemicals you are allergic to. If you have dry skin, use oil-based oil moisturizers that have propylene glycol to keep your skin moist.
4. Begin a healthy diet. Drink a lot of fluids. Water is an essential factor of skin health. The American Skin Association recommends drinking about eight glasses of water each day. It is also important to get the right vitamins and nutrients. The American Skin Association recommends taking increments of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin B1 to keep the skin healthy.
5. Start a healthy lifestyle. Avoid excessive stress. Stress can cause habits that hurt the skin. Excessive rubbing, lip-biting, and scratching can cause dermatitis. It is also important to avoid smoking. Smoking can cause more wrinkles to develop on your face
A few simple steps and you can get back your baby skin ... !!!